For those of you who don’t know, the Tor Browser is the only official mobile browser, which is supported by Tor Project, the developer of the world’s most reliable tool for freedom and privacy online.
About Tor Browser
- It blocks all the trackers – Tor Browser will isolate every site that you visit, which means that third-party trackers and ads won’t be able to see or follow you. Any cookies will automatically be clear when you’re done browsing.
- No surveillance – Tor Browser prevents anyone from seeing your connection or from knowing which websites you visit. All those people can see is that you’re using Tor.
- No fingerprinting – Tor wants to make all the users look the same, which might make it difficult for you to be fingerprinted based on your browser.
- There is multi-layered encryption – When you’re using Tor Browser for Android, your traffic is encrypted three times when it passes over the Tor network. Then the network is comprised of thousands of volunteer-run servers, which are known as Tor relays.
- You’re free to browse – With this browser, you are free to get access to all the sites that your local internet service provider may have blocked. The app is entirely free, and it is an open-source software developed the Tor Project, which is a nonprofit organization. It protects people from surveillance, tracking, and censorship.
Tor Browser’s goal is to advance human rights and freedoms, by creating free and open-source privacy technologies, then to support their availability and use unrestricted.
So what’s new in the Tor Browser 68.3.0 update?
The team behind the Tor Browser is always improving their tool. In the new Tor Browser 68.3.0 update, the devs fixed some of the older bugs and made it better for users.