Netflix’s success is guaranteed. As one of the most praised streaming services out there, it doesn’t need an introduction anymore. Still, being so popular among the users worldwide, you might sometimes need guidance. Netflix has a friendly interface. You don’t need lots of instructions, recommendations, or other things, to access or enjoy the app. The streaming service’s features are pretty simple, and you won’t be troubled by any of its settings. But, when it comes to pricing, well, that’s another thing. Netflix is indeed affordable, but for some reason, you might still want to check the billing details. If you’re looking for such a thing, there are a few easy steps you might want to follow. First of all, be sure that your Internet connection is stable for the best results!
Verify Your Billing Information Now on Netflix
You can verify your billing information quickly. Either you do it on your computer, or utilizing the app from your smartphone, the steps are easy for you to follow.
Using a Computer
- Open your favorite browser and go to netflix.com
- Find the icon on the top-right corner of the webpage and click on it
- Next, click on ‘Account’
- You will notice ‘Billing details in the Membership & billing section
- Click on that setting, and you will see all the billing info there; also, you’ll get details about your current plan, and the next billing period
Using An App
Using your Netflix app on your smartphone might help you more with the billing information. Here is what you have to do:
- Open the Netflix app on your device
- Search for the ‘More’ option in the bottom-right corner and tap on it
- Next, tap on ‘Account’
- You will be redirected to the Netflix’s official webpage
- Tap on ‘Billing details’
- You can see all the details, such as the next billing period, or your current plan.