If you create a Snapchat lens filter, anyone in the world can use your lens as long as you have a Snapchat creator account. All Snapchat users can freely use The Lense Studio.
How to Establish a Creator Account in Snapchat
- The first step is to make your personalized lenses in the studio.
- Once they are published, it is time to change the settings of your account.
- Press your profile icon to go to your Snapchat profile.
- You now have to navigate to the “Settings” section in the menu. You can find it by pressing the button with the dotted circular sign, found in the upper right corner of the device display.
- The next step once you have reached “Settings” is to go to “Profile management” and click it.
- Click on the card called “Public Profile” in the popped up window.
- After that, press “Edit” and your account is now public.
- Should you have any friends or fellow users that you want to work with you in your profile, you can assign roles to them and manage them within Snapchat.
How to Manage a Team in Snapchat
The steps for managing your team are the following:
- Firstly open your profile by clicking on your Bitmoji in the top left corner.
- Start by clicking on the Bitmoji in the upper left corner to open your profile.
- Press the dotted circular sign in the upper right corner of the display to go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Manage Roles”.
- Find the “Assign new role” section, tap on it, and when the new tab opens you will need to enter your friend’s username to assign a role to them.
- Press the button called “Assign new role” and enter the username of the friend that you want in your team in the new tab.
- Your friend must now accept your offer.
As a creator in Snapchat, you can remove someone’s role, an ability that the admin of the account also has.