We’re only two weeks after the arrival of another Dragon Ball title to the gaming world, and fans are already receiving it well. Judging by the huge amount of videos released previously where many scenes from the game had been revealed, some might say that there isn’t anything new to see. But Dragon Ball Z Kakarot has much more to show.
We’ve seen amazing footage of Goku’s transformation into a Super Sayian, Gohan and Cell’s epic Kamehameha clash, Goku’s sacrifice when he fought Raditz along with Piccolo, Vegeta’s noble sacrifice against Buu, the epic fight between Goku and Vegeta, and so on.
Let’s solve it with the bugs
We have to be honest: nobody likes bugs, especially those in gaming. The new 1.04 update for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot gets rid of them nasty bugs, and it also brings some improvements. Here’s the list:
- Fixed the issue when players couldn’t accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they loaded their saved game after fighting Tien.
- Fixed the issue of the Main Story icon not being displayed if you load your saved game after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Reduced load time needed when traveling to another area
- Fixed the issue where Chi Chi cannot be found if you accept the Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story as long as you’re not completing the Sub Story.
- Fixed the issue that caused Characters from the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found on the field as a villain
- Only for Xbox One: fixed the issue where users are going straight to the Title screen without the viewing of Opening Cinematic.
Hopefully, these improvements will make your gaming experience with Dragon Ball Z Kakarot better. The game is currently available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.