Those willing to enjoy a fun to play and realistic military shooter can always place their bets on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The game was released last year in September by Activision, and it already gathered an impressive number of players. Furthermore, this version of the famous Call of Duty series received a BAFTA Games Award for Gameplay.
Developers are already suspecting that a fabulous success is looming for their game, and so they brought Season 3 today, April 8. This is a huge update for both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) April 3, 2020
The new update is now live, which means that you’re free to download it for your PC, PS4, or Xbox One.
The file size speaks for itself
Just by looking at the file size of the Season 3 update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, you can understand how exciting it can be. The PC version is the biggest with 16 GB, the Xbox One variant occupies 13.6 GB, while the remaining one for PS4 requires 11.7 GB of the storage space.
The Season 3 update brings bug fixes, gameplay improvements and alsso new elements, and we can mention several of them below:
- Fix for a region on St. Petrograd that lacked collision and permitted the Recon Drone to fly out of bounds
- Fixed a bug that was making clan tags appear twice
- Fixes for helping Memory Error 13-71 issues. If you’re still experiencing this error, you should contact Activision Customer Support
- Fixed a bug where several dogs would be present in the squad walk from the main multiplayer menu
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t skip cutscenes in the campaign while they were using keyboard and mouse controls
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t sometimes see Clan Tags for other players in the Social Menu
- Akimbo weapons are now equipped by default with 2 extra magazines of ammunition instead of 1
- Fixed the issue where firing a smoke grenade with the under barrel 40mm smokescreen launcher didn’t cause any smoke from the grenade.
- Fixed the issue where attaching the Sniper Scope to the MK2 Carbine while in the Gunsmith would exhibit a white and opaque lens.
- Tightened the pellet spread in the case of the Slug 6-R Mags for the Model 680
- Tightened up the hip spread for the VLK Rogue Shotgun
- Decreased ADS spread on shotgun slugs
- Added descriptions to slugs noting accuracy improvements
- Fixed an issue where “The Line Breaker” version of the EBR could out perform the initial version of the same weapon
- Fixed the issue where players with the “Cherry Blossom” version of the Akimbo handguns could have broken animations while ADS on ladders
Call of Duty is a beast brand when it comes to gaming, and no gamer who likes military shooters should miss playing it at least once.