Battlefield 5 is one of the most realistic war games out there, and the developers from EA DICE are improving it even more. After the company had already shown the world how will Chapter 6 be like, now it’s time to find out the patch notes. Dubbed “Into the Jungle”, the Chapter 6 is available starting February 6 as a free update for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Chapter 6 of Battlefield 5, aka Update 6.0, is bringing plenty of exciting stuff to the game: new map, new “toys” to kill enemies with, and a new elite commander. We already knew from previous leaks that the new “playground” is in the Solomon Islands. Furthermore, behold the most important patch notes:
New Map: Solomon Islands, and it can be accessed on Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Breakthrough and Squad Conquest
New Weapons: Model 37, M2 Carbine,Type 11 LMG
New Gadgets: M1A1 Bazooka, Lunge Mine
- Removed the effect of track disable while accelerating.
- Increased the range of AT HMGs and the AA to match the coax.
- Panzer 4 AT round is now having 4 shells
- Increased the critical angle to 20 degrees to better get the right angle on an opponent.
Maps and modes
- Outpost – The player no longer gets stuck if somebody destroys his tower
- Wake Island – Players can now deploy even if their team gets wiped during the last sector on Breakthrough
- Operation Underground – Fixed a bug that could stop the opponent from spawning on Breakthrough.
Furthermore, the 6.0 update also assures online server connectivity improvements since some players had problems in this area. Now, they will be able to last longer on a server, while in the past some of them were dropped out after 30 seconds of joining it.
Hopefully, all these improvements will make your gaming experience with Battlefield 5 a lot more captivating. Do you have what it takes to join the warfield?