OnePlus 7 is, without a doubt, one Hell of a flagship, and it truly confirms the proverbial predilection for the hard-work of the Chinese people. Unfortunately or not, the operating system still needed updates. But the Android 10 Open Beta 3 might have been exactly what the flagship needed since it was designed for the purpose of killing a lot of the nasty bugs.
The new update has already been rolled out; therefore, you’ll need to possess a OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro to take advantage of it. In most cases, it would be enough for you to be enrolled in a beta program to receive the update.
But let’s get a closer look at what the update brings:
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Repaired the crash issue with Settings caused by WhatsApp notification settings
- Fixed the issue with power usage while connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while using navigation gestures
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the status bar
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Enabling users to share their experience with other users of OnePlus devices around the world
- Optimized performance and experience to adapt to Android 10
Work-Life Balance (India Only)
- Added Work-Life Balance Mode to enable users to sort notifications when at work or leisure, accordingly
Oneplus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have both been released this year, and they pack some impressive hardware. The standard version has 8 GB of RAM, while the Pro version has 12. The cameras are out of this world: 48 MP for each of the rear camera setup.